Thursday, March 8, 2012

Make my income Triple!

Bridal Drawstring Money Bag Silk Dupioni Custom
{Photo via Plethora}

Here I am sitting in the waiting area of my doctors office

... and all I can think about is what Laura from @DivaGirlFitness said about her income tripling when she said goodbye to her 9-5 job. Now all I can focus on is how the business can grow faster, what I need to do in order for people to know more about us, what marketing tools am I lacking, etc. The good think about following your passion is the sense of fulfillment that comes with it. Yesterday, I had the privilege of attending a seminar that the small business enterprise hosted called "A brand called You". I took notes like a kid in school would and you could see the excitement in me. With everything I already know about event planning and entrepreneurship, I'm always eager to hear people speak because you never know what you'll learn and how it can help your business.

*End of thought... time to see my doctor*



Stay Fabulous,
The Socialites Manual